Sunday, January 12, 2014

Personal Introduction

Personal Introduction:

 Hello. My name is Chase Fabbri. I am currently a Senior at Eastern Michigan University in the Aviation Management Technology program. I will be graduating this April with my Bachelors Degree in Aviation Management Technology and a Minor in General Business.

Although I do not have much experience in the actual Aviation professional world, I have a lot of experience in Business Management. For the past Four Years I have worked as a Shift Manager for CVS Pharmacy. Before that, I partook in the Walt Disney World: College Business Internship program for the better part of a year and eventually became a Training Supervisor. During my time in supervision and management, I have engaged in various managerial activities such as: money management, human resource management, scheduling, time management, operations management, staff development, inventory control, staff training, creativity and innovation implementation, marketing and sales operations, and customer service - among many other duties.

After I graduate, I want to work within the Transportation Security Agency. I would very much so enjoy working as a Federal Air Marshal, and then eventually work in TSA Administration. I have several connections who are currently employed within this specific line-of-work and they enjoy it very much. Based on what they have told told me and personal research, I certainly believe that I would be a great fit within their organization.

However busy school and work keep me, my personal hobbies include: snowboarding, hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, reading, playing softball, running, coaching (for high school wrestling), film acting, shooting, and BMX biking, along many other activities.

My Professional Email Addresses Include:
Chase Fabbri @
chasefabbri@gmail.com
or
cfabbri@emich.edu


No comments:

Post a Comment